[chirp_users] DJ-V57

Leo Ryan
Mon Feb 4 14:22:06 PST 2013

I didn't mean to start an uproar with my comment. I said I am only
intending to use these for emergencies. I would like someone who does
have a HAM license to check my work when I am done. At least the part
that they can legally try, just to see that if and when such an
emergency arises the radios will work as intended. Preferably someone in
the San Antonio, Tx area. I appreciate what has been done here and don't
mean to step on toes, or be argumentative. I am not as into this as some
of you guys. I don't write code, make drivers for stuff, or talk on HAM
radios. I am a prepper, and I just want the best radios I can get for
the $ I spend and for them to work as well or better than those of the
Zombies.
     Thanks, Leo