[chirp_users] Baofeng V6

Mike va3mw
Sat Dec 28 15:52:21 PST 2013

Jack and I are seeing the same thing. We don't have the right software for the right radio.

I know 100% in my case that the computer, ports and cable are functional.

Boafeng own software has language localization issues.  The software loads but all the icons are full of question marks. .???

The failure is that the program tries to talk to the radio and the radio does not respond, so it times out.

Sorry for the bandwidth on the chirp reflector, but this was the best collection of these type of users I know.

Sadly there is no BF-v6 listed on their download site.

Mike va3mw