[chirp_users] Programming Anytone mobile

Tom Hayward
Tue Dec 10 22:22:56 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Jens J. <kd4tjx at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dave,
> to move channel tables between two different radios, you will need to use export/import features.

This, or do File > Open on both files (so both are open in tabs) then
Copy/Paste between the two.

> Also, is it possible to export the Chirp file into the Anytone software?

No, I don't think the Anytone software is capable of reading any of
the file types Chirp can create. However, after importing your
channels with Chirp and uploading back to the Anytone, you can then
use the Anytone software to download from the radio and make further
manipulations. I do this often to edit radio specific settings after
using Chirp to load my standard channel list.

Tom KD7LXL