[chirp_users] Issues w/ getting UV-5R to communicate w/ CHIRP on a Mac

Colby Teller
Fri Dec 6 23:45:35 PST 2013

Jens et al,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys - it's been a crazy week
getting ready for the race.  I downloaded your new driver this evening, and
was able to connect to the radios without issue at all!  I saved a CSV of
my team's frequencies from a pre-programmed BF-888 I had kicking around,
and quickly had all four UV-5Rs programmed.  Thanks very much - you
literally saved the day.

One note; the UV-5Rs all communicate with each other fine, but they won't
communicate with the BF-888.  The display on the UV-5Rs change color when
the BF-888 is transmitting, but I'm not getting tx/rcv sound either way.
 Any idea what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks,

Colby