[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Wed Dec 4 00:07:08 PST 2013

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20131204

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #250
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix a bug in checkpatch for non-tip revisions

Related to the idea from #1277

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Revert changeset 5c7032c3

This was causing a failure in the IC-Q7A driver.

Related to #1273

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Revert changeset 19a873724b4d

This is causing the FT-60 tests to fail.

Related to #1273

[Jens Jensen <kd4tjx at yahoo.com>] [uvb5] move from list of known acks to using first ack received throughout download session #1281

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [KG-UV6D] Update ANI Code Setting for Greater Flexibility
Update the ANI Code setting to allow a variable length code and
use of all 16 DTMF signal tones.

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add top-level test script

This runs our unit tests, driver tests, and style checks.

Had this idea after the patch for #1277

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add tools/checkpatch.sh for style compliance checking

This adds tools/checkpatch.sh which checks a given HG revision
for style compliance. We should call this as part of our tests,
have Jenkins call it, and keep it full of things we'd like to
enforce. Developers should run this on their patches (when
possible) before submitting.

Had this idea after the patch for #1277