[chirp_users] Chirp and radio parameters not agreeing

Andrew
Thu Aug 15 15:06:29 PDT 2013

I've just had a test with my UV-5RA... This could happen if your
channels are duplex frequencies and you have Reverse turned on - then it
will be displaying the TX frequency not the RX frequency. If there's an
"R" in the display, press "*" and it should return to normal.

--

Andrew.