[chirp_users] New to Chirp and Using a Mac

Jeremy J Barbouttis
Sat Apr 6 17:20:35 PDT 2013

What a great program!

However, I cannot seem to connect to the radio via USB.

I am using a baofeng UV-R and am not getting a connection at all. I really don't know what to put in the port field to download data from the radio.

I have also tried with a Wouxon UVD1P and get the same.

Just tried selecting all of the given options, but nothing happened. They all seem to be bluetooth anyway. Need to put in the port for one of my USB ports, but haven't a clue as to how to do that.

All help really appreciated.

Jeremy

VK2MJM