[chirp_users] Help needed, can't write to Yaesu FT-60

Guy Teague
Fri Sep 28 16:52:27 PDT 2012

very glad you got that working. i think that's the same driver i found
following a link from an emf meter manufacturer, of all things!

i'll be updating from 10.7.5 (lion) to mountain lion soon and i hope the
driver survives the trip.

and yeah, not to get into fanboi territory here, but i've run a mac since
1996 when at a ham flea market i discovered a dos window running on a
powerbook. i've been linux/unix useradmin as well, but that stuff wears you
out and burns you out and you can run ubuntu(64) or indeed nearly and *nix
and windows 7(64) on a mac using vmware anyway. i have to use a windows xp
system for work and things that just won't install at all into a native
window system will fire up right away on the virtual system running on my
mac. it's a better windows than windows!

so i personally can deeply appreciate you wanting to run this on your mac.

/guy