[chirp_users] FTDI based USB cables.

Cory (NQ1E)
Fri Sep 28 16:07:39 PDT 2012

No, no... I'm not talking about reprogramming the chip to use the standard
codes.  I just forced it to use the standard driver (no risk of bricking).
 This allows it to show up as a standard serial port and work with CHIRP.
 However, since* *I didn't change the codes, it still works with the RT
software as well.