[chirp_users] Help needed, can't write to Yaesu FT-60

Aubrey Turner
Thu Sep 27 06:53:30 PDT 2012

I seem to recall that I could read the FT-60, but not write to it, if
the keypad lock was ON.

I remember that it drove me nuts at the time.  :-)

Apologies if you've already checked for this.  Just thought I'd bring it
up, just in case it might be the issue.