[chirp_users] power settings

Tom Hayward
Tue Sep 25 11:03:33 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Harrison Cooper <HCooper at fusionio.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded and installed CHIRP daily-20120919 and the descriptions
> for the columns doesn’t appear to be up to date  in the CHIRP guide.  For
> example, there are more columns that are not shown in the guide, ie  URCALL
> (assume my callsign) and RPT1CALL and RPT2CALL (what are these?) and digital
> code.

These columns are specific to Dstar and will show for any Dstar radio,
or any of the generic formats like CSV.

> What appears to be missing is the power level setting, that is shown in the
> guide yet is missing in the program.

Power level only shows for radios which Chirp knows how to set the
power level. What radio didn't show the power column?

> Is there a better place to be looking for this information?

You're in the right place! This mailing list is the best place to ask questions.

Tom KD7LXL