[chirp_users] Help needed, can't write to Yaesu FT-60

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Fri Sep 21 21:37:56 PDT 2012

Download a live CD of Ubuntu, chirp works great in Linux.

You can boot into the live CD without injuring anything

http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/releases/precise/release/ubuntu-12.04.1-desktop-amd64+mac.iso

DR