[chirp_users] Help needed, can't write to Yaesu FT-60

Guy Teague
Fri Sep 21 19:09:55 PDT 2012

might look over this thread '[chirp_users] Please post'.

i have chirp working on an imac running osx 10.7.4 (now 10.7.5). here is
the driver i'm using:

unfortunately i can't link directly to the driver--that would be too easy
by far. the main page is: http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/CustomerLogin.aspx and
then you have to hit the support tab, then login using guest/guest. then
you can get to the driver page and select the mac driver that matches your
os version. i'm using 10.7.4 (lion).

if the installer works right, when you try to transfer from the radio to
chirp you should see  '/dev/cu.usbserial' as an option. i found a quirk
where i couldn't upload to radio unless it was in vfo mode.

good luck,

/guy