[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 19

Guy Teague
Tue Sep 18 00:33:08 PDT 2012

that worked nicely. thanks muchno! the kextstat command seems to list the
last drivers you loaded at the bottom of the list, which helps. i only know
enough unix to be thoroughly dangerous, but if i could have remembered how
to do a (?reverse?) grep or logical /not/ on 'apple.com' which suppressed
those lines, i would have had less than a half dozen entries to deal with.
[g]

i'm not sure i got everything cleaned out, but at least the mac/chirp
dropdown box only lists the working driver.

/guy (73 de kg5vt)