[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 19

Mike Hannibal
Mon Sep 17 23:59:45 PDT 2012

I think the way to remove kexts is as follows:

In terminal navigate to /System/Library/Extensions/
Issue: sudo kextunload nameofkext.kext
Issue: sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/nameofkext.kext
You'll be asked for an admin password when you use sudo.

If you want you can reboot - it shouldn't be necessary.

Regards
Mike
VK3ZMH