[chirp_users] Icom ID-880H Macintosh Interconnectivity

Guy Teague
Sat Sep 15 01:53:23 PDT 2012

that nl driver on osx 10.7.4 using a wouxun usb cable works about once out
of 20-40 times for me. next week i'm trying some other drivers. like you, i
see the driver loaded and available and i can 'connect' to it via zterm or
scrt.

/guy