[chirp_users] TH-D72A Access Issue

Tom Hayward
Tue Sep 4 09:17:03 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Scott Johnson <sdjcon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rechecked COM4 port in Device Manager (Windows 7). Shows port is
> operational. When I select Download Radio, drop down shows COM4 and
> Kenwood/TH-72. After selecting OK, nothing seems to be going on w/the CHIRP
> program. Appreciate any troubleshooting assistance. Thanks! 73, Scott

Oops, sorry I didn't think of this sooner... You're reporting a known
bug that was fixed 4 months ago. I thought there had been a release
since then, but it looks like it's targeted for 0.2.3. You'll have to
run one of the daily development builds to fix this issue. Try this:

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20120811/chirp-daily-20120811-installer.exe

Tom KD7LXL