[chirp_users] New Baofeng UV-5R, won't talk to my computer

Josh Fender
Wed Oct 17 07:46:14 PDT 2012

Mine did that and it was just the cable not quite pushed into the radio far
enough....like a 1/6th of an inch farther. It looked like it was but i
pushed really hard and it went in just a tich. Now it goes in much easier
and have not had a problem since.