[chirp_users] need some info re th-f6a

Guy Teague
Sat Oct 6 01:01:54 PDT 2012

oops, naturally, right after i posted i amended my google search parameters
and found bug reports #35 and #51. these reports seem to address a couple
of my issues, but not why i'm seeing them if the bugs have been resolved.
it does look like one bug might have been abandoned.

is it possible some errant code crept back in after these issues were fixed?

oh, and i also found some references to those unknown columns, but no
explanation of what they are. but they don't seem to be pertinent to the
th6 since i found references to them in two other radios and some
'test.csv' files as well. so i'll pretend they aren't there unless i hear
otherwise!

thanks, /guy (73 de kg5vt)