[chirp_users] need some info re th-f6a

David Ranch
Sat Oct 6 08:03:20 PDT 2012

Hello Guy,

Those three fields you're speaking of (UR, R1, & R2) are for DStar
radios and they shouldn't be displayed for the F6A.  I need to actually
check out the newest daily of Chirp since I recently filed a bug where
Chirp learned memories from my F6A that had "/" in the memory field such
as "N6NFI/r" were lost when copying over to my IC80 Dstar radio.  You
very issue could have come up due to my bug report.  Lemmie go look to
see what happens here in my shack.

--David