[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

James E. Wells (KDØAJZ)
Tue Mar 20 09:08:22 PDT 2012

73's
James

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Heitmann
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:49 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

Hi James,

I was able to import your data file with no problems. I did not have to edit
it.

All I did was connect my radio, let chirp read it, then selected the B tab,
saved my data (for backup), then did a file->import on your file.

If the radio doesn't successfully read first, it's not talking to chirp and
the file import will fail. Keep trying until it reads your data first.

It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to read the old data from the radio.
If it does, your getting read errors.

Mike, N0SO