[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

James E. Wells (KDØAJZ)
Sun Mar 18 08:43:33 PDT 2012

Mike

Would also like to say that I do all the things that you wrote but the
program usually ends up "Not Responding" in the areas that I have problems
with. It is giving me the Bank names and where they are located in the A
side after I have the program read the radio. However the B side which has
less than 70 entries will not return any bank names or where they are
located after reading the radio no matter how long I wait. I have waited for
thirty minutes and when I click on the program again gives me "Not
Responding."
The biggest concern is that it will not read the radio if it turned on when
I ask it to read the radio it puts ERROR in all lines. So if I turn it off
and have the chirp read the radio it will give me at least two or three
errors by the time I get the radio turned on and then those are filled in by
the time  when it is finished.
The file I sent you was one that had been loaded from the radio and then I
put in the data that I wanted.
When Chirp is finished with reading the radio I then have tried to import
the data file I sent you. It comes up with the dialog box with the file and
I click okay but it just sits there and eventually goes into "Not
Responding" again.

I also wanted to comment on the length of time that it takes to read the
radio. It does not take that long for it to read my radio. Maybe 30 minutes
as the longest time. Usually shorter.

Oh and what ever you edit could you tell me what you edited so that I can do
the same and then I will stop bothering everyone. (I know you all probably
cringe when you see an e-mail from me.

Thanks For You Help
James