[chirp_users] can't upload to 2820

Dan Smith
Fri Mar 16 07:51:31 PDT 2012

> Just wondering if we can narrow this down to something with only the RPM packaged builds.

I really can't imagine why that would be. Brian could test the tarball
on the desktop and figure it out pretty quick.

Brian, what kind of serial port are you using on each?

The icom clone (not live) code is identical for all icom radios, and has
been rock solid since the very beginning of time. There is so much
evidence that it's right that I _have_ to look elsewhere first. I'd
believe that any of the yaesu clone operations could use some tweaking,
but not the icom stuff...