[chirp_users] can't upload to 2820

Mike Heitmann
Fri Mar 16 07:33:56 PDT 2012

> Here's what I've tried, and my results.
>
> On the desktop:
>
> Installed the daily build (chirp-daily_03072012-1.fc16.noarch). Tried
> low and high speed. Neither worked.
>
> On the laptop:
>
> Windows, CS-2820, low and high speed, both work.
> Windows, Chirp 0.2.0, low and high speed, both work.
> Ubuntu, Chirp 0.1.2 (from .deb), works.
> Ubuntu, Chirp 0.2.0 (from tarball), low and high speed, both work.
>
> Brian

Sorry, yesterday was my XYLs birthday, so I ignored radios and spent the day with her.  I'll do some testing with my 2820 and IC92 this afternoon.

Did anyone try running yesterdays daily with a 2820 from source on Fedora?
(yum erase chirp, followed by downloading the latest daily tarball,  uncompressing an running chirpw)

Just wondering if we can narrow this down to something with only the RPM packaged builds.

Mike,  N0SO