[chirp_users] chirp-daily-03132012-installer

James E. Wells (KDØAJZ)
Tue Mar 13 06:52:38 PDT 2012

Downloaded the latest build.
I am still having the problem that the program will not find the model of my ICOM. I have an ICOM 92AD. There has only been a few that have been able to read the radio without giving the error that it could not get the model of my radio.
Does anyone have something that has to be turned off or on on the radio to allow the program to read the files on the radio. I am running Windows Vista AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor TK-57.

Thanks
James
KD0AJZ