[chirp_users] chirp-daily-03132012-installer

Mike Heitmann
Tue Mar 13 14:37:44 PDT 2012

Hi James,

Mine does that periodically too. I've pretty much determined that it happens when the radio thinks it's receiving Low Speed data. I can usually resolve it by moving the radio further away from the RF source, usually my PC.

You might try selecting FM as the mode and moving the radio away from any rfi source  ( like your PC ).

Also make sure GPS is turned off.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone