[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.2.0

Dan Smith
Fri Mar 9 08:46:52 PST 2012

Hi all,

As you just saw from the build system, I froze 0.2.0. I have decided to
change the version numbering just a bit. Every big formal release that
includes new features will increment the middle number (the next one
with feature change will be 0.3.0). I plan to make a couple of smaller
releases where the last number increments, which will include only fixes
on top of the last release. These would be things like fixes against
specific drivers to address bugs, etc. This will let me post 0.2.1
sooner than later and incorporate things that are breaking "normal"
users each day. We'll see how the plan works :)

Everyone here is probably painfully aware of everything that has changed
since 0.1.12, but I wrote up the high level details in the news item on
the website:

  http://chirp.danplanet.com/news/2

Thanks to everyone that contributed code, radios, and bug reports!