[chirp_users] skipping channels

Marco IZ3GME
Sat Jul 21 00:48:31 PDT 2012

Hi Dave

> That would answer if it was an unsupported feature in
> chirp or not. I'm using a yaesu FT-60 handheld.

I checked the sources, skip is supported for FT-60.
If you suspect a bug I can reach an FT-60 and test myself in a day or two.

> When you describe the special channels it sounds like you are talking
> about ones we can't transmit on? Like listening to the burger king
> radio? I've seen the frequencies for my area published but wondered just
> what use they would be.

No, you misunderstood, sorry, my english should be better ;)
I mean those memory channel that has special meaning/usage for the radio
eg. for the ft60 could be the home channel memory and the PMS frequencies.

73 de IZ3GME Marco