[chirp_users] Need Windows test help

Dan Smith
Tue Feb 28 11:35:37 PST 2012

Hi all,

I think I tracked down the issue recently uncovered on Windows Vista and
7, regarding weird display issues. I would really appreciate it if a few
people could grab and test the following build:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/gtk-test/

I would like to hear from someone on each of Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
Please download and install, and report the version numbers shown in the
Help->About box. Then, please do some downloading, uploading, importing,
and editing to make sure that it's stable and functional.

It looks like the issue resulting in the weird behavior on Windows
Vista/7 might have been causing other minor instabilities in all
versions of Windows, so this will be good to get fixed.

Note that this has no effect on the Linux or MacOS builds at all.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from some testers soon so we can get this
pushed out in an official daily tomorrow.