[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Tue Feb 28 06:29:02 PST 2012

> For the windows builds, no. I don't think there is an uninstall. You
> can install or unzip the new version over the old one.  I usually
> delete the previous version with file manager first, and then run the
> installer for the new version, or unzip the new version .zip file.

There is an uninstaller built and registered now, but the act of
installing a build on Windows also nukes the previous install first, so
you do not need to do anything other than install the latest.

Just to be clear, the build notice contains all the changes for a
particular build, nothing more and nothing less. That means that only
Marco and other Italian speakers might be interested in today's build
over yesterday's :)