[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

Mike Heitmann
Sun Feb 26 21:02:28 PST 2012

Chirp works fine with my IC-92AD under Fedora 16 Linux with the latest daily build. I do have to make sure  it's on a quiet channel. Anything that makes the radio spit out low speed data causes chirp to fail detecting  the radio. That includes GPS, low speed data and (in my case) RFI from my laptop.

I loaded up the latest daily on Windows 7. I see the same issue with menus not being populated until you scroll over them with the mouse as James is seeing with Vista.  It also happens with the data windows. They appear to be blank after reading the radio until you move over them with the mouse. A gtk issue in Windows?

Mike, N0SO