[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

Dan Smith
Sun Feb 26 18:28:45 PST 2012

> Just wanted you to know that I am running Vista.

Oh, okay, then that answers my question, since I'm seeing the behavior
in Windows 7.

> And now I can't get it to work again.

...can't get what to work? The list of radio vendors?

> Plus I wanted to know something. If you do all your editing in a CSV
> file can you use that to program the radio? I did a lot of work in
> the CSV file from the Chrip program and it does not show any of the
> corrections that I made?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly. If you export your radio
to a CSV file, then edit the CSV, yes you can bring the changes back
into your radio. Just go to Radio -> Download, then once it comes up, go
to File -> Import and choose your CSV file. It will take you through the
process of importing your changes.