[chirp_users] Chirp not identifying Kenwood TM-V71

Dan Smith
Fri Feb 10 18:39:29 PST 2012

> Sorry about starting out by blaming the software rather than the
> hardware. :-)

No worries, I write software and I tend to blame it first too :)

> I will give another try with the correct cable and I suspect see better
> results.

Excellent. I took a trip to the fire station tonight where we have a
V71. I fixed a couple of issues with the driver that have been
outstanding for a while. So, when you get the correct cable, grab the
latest daily build and enjoy the latest features *and* working V71
support :)