[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Mon Dec 24 00:05:02 PST 2012

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20121224

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #132
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [ic2820] Fix typo in memory format

Fixes #304

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [uv5r] Remove the code attempting to identify the radio version

When the 291 firmware came out, it looked like we were going to have
to identify the version from the string that gets sent back during the
initial start-clone-mode handshake. It was never reliable, and apparently
not very identifying anyway. Since we now have the ability to identify
the actual firmware version from the aux block, this change makes the
identification routine just send known magics until the radio responds.

Should fix #373

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Tweak to the build process