[chirp_users] Writing to Yaesu Vx8G

Dan Brooks
Sat Dec 22 10:59:20 PST 2012

Hi,

I have also seen this issue where I can pull data off my Vx8DR but I
cannot push data to my radio using chirp 0.2.3 on OSX 10.6.8. The radio
sits and waits to receive data, and chirps acts like it is about to
start sending data, but the progress bar never starts to move.
I regret I don't have my radio with me right now and therefore cannot
produce a log file or test changes.

Using chrip 0.2.2 on ubuntu 12.04 works fine.

Dan