[chirp_users] I need Help...

Fred Hillhouse
Wed Dec 12 08:08:57 PST 2012

Greetings Wassim,

What have you tried so far?

Have you downloaded Chirp?
Do you have a serial cable?
Have you read the radio?

More input!!

Without additional dialog, there is not much else we can do to help except
to point to the user's manual. Repeating your previous email or this email
again does not count as dialog.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH

  _____

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of WN6WJN - -
Wassim
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:09
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] I need Help...

Hello All

Happy Holidays and I hope this message finds you well.

I need help really bad.

Here is what I am trying to do:

I have a Yaesu FT60-R and a Baofeng UV-5R.  I want to use CHIRP to transfer
all the memory contents on the FT60-R to CHIRP, adjust some entries, add
some entries, and move some entries around and then repopulate the FT60-R
memories and populate the UV-5R.

Now I should say that I have been using my FT60-R for 2 years, but my UV-5R
is almost brand new.

Thank you for any DETAILED step by step information on how to do this.

73

Wassim