[chirp_users] Question of radio support - Yaesu VX-1 and FT-1900

joel d
Thu Apr 26 09:30:55 PDT 2012

Just found your excellent software and have it working fine with my
Baofeng UV-5R and Yaesu FT-60.

I am thinking I need to try programming these via my Linux box as the
cables require different versions of Windows Proxima USB/COM drivers.

My questions are:

Is there a plan to add/support  Yaesu VX-1 HT?

Is there a plan to add/support  Yaesu FT-1900 mobile?

Has anyone tried the VX-3 and FT-2800 CHIRP setups with the VX-1 and
FT-1900 respectively?

Thank you again for a great piece of open source code!

Joel  N1KRL