[chirp_users] Fwd: FT-450D

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 23 16:03:25 PDT 2012

> Hi Dan...tnx for the reply.....there is on the Yaesu website a
> couple of reference manuals in the FT-450D directory under Files that
> might be of help... the one under CAT operation looks quite technical
>  however i know that it would be easier if you can do a hands on
> approach...pity we are so far apart with a lot of water in between
> ;-)

Yeah, it would certainly make development go quickly. I try to stock to
a policy of not doing purely remote development (except for small model
variations) because it's not an effective use of my time. Since this is
an all spare-time and volunteer effort, I have to pick and choose my
battles.

There are a number of other CHIRP contributors though. Maybe you could
convince one of them, perhaps with a bribe of a Vegemite Sandwich? :)