[chirp_users] Fwd: FT-450D

David
Mon Apr 23 15:55:13 PDT 2012

Hi Dan...tnx for the reply.....there is on the Yaesu website a couple of
reference manuals in the FT-450D directory under Files that might be of
help...
the one under CAT operation looks quite technical
however i know that it would be easier if you can do a hands on
approach...pity we are so far apart with a lot of water in between ;-)

73 David VK4BDJ