[chirp_users] Yaesu VX6R

John Gorena
Sun Apr 1 21:18:52 PDT 2012

Dan, I think I did not come across correctly.  The memory settings are
working fine, it is the rest of the columns that are not being imported,
etc...  For example, here are the headers and one memory. If this helps
explain what I am talking about.

Tag,RX Freq,Name,Mode,Skip,Step,Masked,RPT Sh,ShiftFrq,TS/DCS,Tone,DCS,TX
Pwr,TX Dev,Clk Sh, BANK 1, BANK 2, BANK 3, BANK 4, BANK 5, BANK 6, BANK
7,BANK 8,BANK
9,BANK10,BANK11,BANK12,BANK13,BANK14,BANK15,BANK16,BANK17,BANK18,BANK19,BANK
20,BANK21,BANK22,BANK23,BANK24

146400,146.4000,ALPHA,NFM,OFF,5
KHz,NO,SIMP,0,OFF,100.0,23,HIGH,NORM,OFF,X,,,X,X,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1

--
John