[chirp_users] Yaesu VX6R

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 2 06:40:56 PDT 2012

> Dan, I think I did not come across correctly.  The memory settings are
> working fine, it is the rest of the columns that are not being imported,
> etc...  For example, here are the headers and one memory. If this helps
> explain what I am talking about.

No, I understand what you're saying.

In order to support the Yaesu bank model I had to change the UI, so
there is no longer a column in the memory editor for the bank. The VX-6
driver does not have bank support yet, which is why I need you to create
an image for me to study in order to add it.

> Tag,RX Freq,Name,Mode,Skip,Step,Masked,RPT Sh,ShiftFrq,TS/DCS,Tone,DCS,TX
> Pwr,TX Dev,Clk Sh, BANK 1, BANK 2, BANK 3, BANK 4, BANK 5, BANK 6, BANK
> 7,BANK 8,BANK
> 9,BANK10,BANK11,BANK12,BANK13,BANK14,BANK15,BANK16,BANK17,BANK18,BANK19,BANK
> 20,BANK21,BANK22,BANK23,BANK24

This looks like it was from some program other than CHIRP.