[chirp_users] IC-2720

John Gorena
Mon Sep 19 21:12:12 PDT 2011

Dan,

FYI, the fields in the Yaesu VX-6R are as follows:
Tag,RX Freq,Name,Mode,Skip,Step,Masked,RPT Sh,ShiftFrq,TS/DCS,Tone,DCS,TX
Pwr,TX Dev,Clk Sh,BANK 1,BANK 2,BANK 3,BANK 4,BANK 5,BANK 6,BANK 7,BANK
8,BANK
9,BANK10,BANK11,BANK12,BANK13,BANK14,BANK15,BANK16,BANK17,BANK18,BANK19,BANK
20,BANK21,BANK22,BANK23,BANK24

The Fields will look something like this:
ABERNA,146.760,ALPHA,NFM,OFF,5
KHz,NO,-RPT,0.6,TONE,179.9,23,HIGH,NORM,OFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ABERNA,444.000,ALPHA,NFM,OFF,5
KHz,NO,+RPT,5,TONE,118.8,23,HIGH,NORM,OFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This layout is from V6Commander..

--
John Gorena