[chirp_users] Frequencies change when loading to radio...

Dan Smith
Wed Sep 14 16:04:21 PDT 2011

> Last night, it said the file was bad.  I have not tried it today but I will
> tonight.  Checking it from here, I noticed that the file is about 8MB which
> is double what it was last night.

Maybe you were looking right as I was uploading it?

> Is the amount of entries for the FT8900 limited to 500?

Looks like it is in the driver, but not intentionally. Can you send me a
.img file with something in the last memory channel spot? If so, I'll
make the change to move the limit up to 799.