[chirp_users] Frequencies change when loading to radio...

John Gorena
Wed Sep 14 15:39:28 PDT 2011

Last night, it said the file was bad.  I have not tried it today but I will
tonight.  Checking it from here, I noticed that the file is about 8MB which
is double what it was last night.

Is the amount of entries for the FT8900 limited to 500?

--
John Gorena, KD5JUN