[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.12 (and updated Website)

Dan Smith
Tue Sep 13 17:59:52 PDT 2011

Hi all,

As promised, I just posted the 0.1.12 release. I did so on the new
website software I have been testing. Hopefully the result is a cleaner
interface that brings together the bug/feature tracking as well as the
main site content. It will also allow some willing volunteers to help
write some documentation more easily.

Please note that you must now create an account to file a bug. This
requirement is intended to help reduce the amount of spam that gets
filed on the system, and more specifically, the (large) number of false
positives generated by the _dumb_ anti-spam module.

I'm sure there will be some bumps in the road (and missing information)
with the new website, so please just let me know if something is missing
or broken and I'll fix it.

Version 0.1.12 brings support for several new radios, including:

- Alinco DJ-596T
- Baofeng UV-3R
- Kenwood TH-K2
- Kenwood TM-271A
- Puxing PX-2R
- Puxing PX-777
- Yaesu FT-2800M
- Yaesu FT-60R

The release also includes the usual raft of bug fixes and several new
features. I'll be working on a more detailed changelog for the website soon.

Thanks to everyone that helped out with contributing code, radios, and
bug reports!