[chirp_users] FT-50R

Philip Loudin
Thu Sep 1 05:33:28 PDT 2011

The FT-50 is mentioned in the chirp code (daily build 08/29/2011), but it is commented out in directory.py.  Does this suggest that the FT-50 will soon be accomodated, or that additional testing is still required, or...?  I have a FT-50, and cannot find programming software available aside from ADMS.

I also have a VX-5 which seems to work well with chirp, and a TH-D7A which I will try soon.

I really like the idea of FOSS radio programming software, so thanks!

Phil
AG4AT