[chirp_users] Unable to detect Kenwood TH-K2

mason fann
Sun Oct 30 09:13:16 PDT 2011

It's one that came with the P-777.  It's worked in the past with the MCP-1A
software from Kenwood in windows. Though I had to change some COMM Port
settings between the two.

Only one USB-Serial cable being used. I've done a full reset of the radio
too just to be sure.

I think it may be the radio itself now. I tried it just now with the
Kenwood MCP-1A software in Windows and it can't read the radio either.
P-777 once again works fine in Windows with their software and same cable.

I'll play around with it some and see if I can get the Kenwood software to
work again with it and then try CHIRP again.