[chirp_users] trouble with D7

Kurt Savegnago
Fri Oct 28 08:04:43 PDT 2011

I'll try to fish it out.  Incidentally, I'm running both the Linux and Windows version.  The Windows version is XP in a Vbox window running under Linux!.  I loaded the specialized driver for the USB port for a D72A into XP and fired up Chirp.  It works fine with the D72A in this emulated window!  I did program the D7A(g) with a past version of Chirp but ole' Stupidhead here deleted that version.  I remember there was a problem before and you said Dan that is was a real simple programming fix.

                                     Kurt KC9LDH