[chirp_users] latest build trouble on MacOS

mason fann
Wed Oct 26 20:02:46 PDT 2011

Still having the same results. If I open the app in terminal this is the
results.

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed
121   485  121   485    0     0    450      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:--
5773
tar: Unrecognized archive format: Inappropriate file type or format
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
logout