[chirp_users] ic91ad to ic92ad

Dan Smith
Wed May 25 20:17:29 PDT 2011

> No longer have access to the 92ad. Using the same cable I am able to
> read the 91ad with the Icom rs91 software.

And it goes in the data jack on the _side_ of the radio, right?  Are you
on a DV channel with any weird settings?  I can't get it to fail with my
91AD on the latest daily (just did a bunch of testing) with any settings
on the radio.  I tried FM mode, DV mode, etc and it always seems to
work.  The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're using an
OPC-478 type clone cable in the speaker jack instead of the data jack.